As we approach the year 2016 this question has been “bouncing around inside my head”, and we all know sometimes the thing that is “bouncing” in our head just slips out. So what if?….
- December 31, 2015 is the last day you will see your loved ones. What would you do differently today?
- December 31, 2015 is the day Jesus comes back to receive the Believers. Will it be an exciting time for you?
- December 31, 2015 is the last day your memory worked. Have you been keeping a daily/prayer journal?
- January 1, 2016 everything in your life takes an 180 degree turn. Will that cause you to quit?
- 2016 was the best year ever in your life. Who would you want to experience it with?
It’s the “what if” questions that some times really haunt people and the truth of the mater is, we don’t know about tomorrow, but we have a Friend that does (Jesus Christ) and Jesus has promised some incredible promises that He will keep (He has yet to have failed anyone).
So don’t allow any what-if questions to destroy your “Now Moment” (this is the time that you are living right now). Let’s finish this day, and if the Lord allows this remainder of the 2015, living life to the fullest for our Saviour
Let me close 2015 with Aaron’s blessing toward Israel:
“The LORD bless thee and keep thee: The LORD make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.”